T-Shirts Unite Conservatives Who Are ‘Fed Up’ with ‘Business as Usual’ in Washington D.C.
Dear Producers, Talkers, Bloggers:
There are over 80 million common sense conservative “radio and blog fans” who tune in daily.
Your ‘eager listeners / readers / podcasters’ are desperately seeking ways to:
Stop Hillary in 2016.
Your fans will “jump at the chance” to have a “Hands On” approach to fighting for the rights and freedoms they hold dear and are in danger of losing!
Former Stand-Up Comic and Serial Entrepreneur Tommy Jenkins, has designed a collection of Politically Charged, NO B.S. Conservative T-Shirts that are specifically targeted to your audience and guaranteed to get your listeners calling in.
Here’s why; Your listeners will get excited at the thought of being able to ‘wear’ their own Talk Show.
* These shirts are fun, effective ways for your listeners to “let their voices be heard“.
* They’re perfect for BBQ’s, grocery store lines, Tea Party events and yes… Polling Places.
* They provide a Powerful Common Sense Voice to offset the Main Stream Medias liberal bias.
* Your listeners can register for our Free Friday T-Shirt Give-A-Ways.
Jenkins, a self admitted talk radio junkie, first received notoriety from former San Diego Mayor and conservative talker Roger Hedgecock. Hedgecock read the “NEVER” shirt on the air and the station received over 400 phone calls in less than 15 minutes.
Talk Radio T Shirts works with conservative talkers and bloggers to help get your audience involved.
Jenkins has hundreds of stage, radio and TV appearances under his belt. His common sense approach to conservative politics rattles the “old guard right” is loathed by the left, and sure to keep your listeners glued to their radios. We encourage you to call and book Tommy for an interview. You’ll be glad you did!
Need an emergency last minute guest? Give Tommy a call at 772-834-6445 (media only please)
Taking Our Country Back “One T-Shirt At A Time“.
# # #
Sample Interview Questions
For Talk Radio T Shirts.com
1… So Tommy, I understand Talk Radio T Shirts got started because you were physically attacked for ‘posing’ as a liberal? (answer takes 2 minutes)
2… Were you ever denied the right to vote because you were wearing your shirts? (1 minute)
3… Why do you call these your ‘grocery store’ shirts? (45 seconds)
4… How are these shirts effective in combating liberal media bias? (1 minute)
5… Did you really use one of your shirts to get out of a speeding ticket? (2 minute)
6… Do the shirts come with a guarantee? (1 minute)
7… Tommy, are you really giving T-shirts away for FREE? (1 minute)
Shirts are $19.95 and are available at TalkRadioTshirts.com
Need an emergency last minute guest? Give tommy a call at 772-834-6445 (media only please)
Talk Radio T Shirts 2336 S. E. Ocean Blvd. #174 Stuart FL, 34996
I’d be happier than Pelosi’s Plastic Surgeon if you would put one of our ads on your site!
And YES… I’m Happy To Send You The Shirt Of Your Choice!
# # #
As a lot of you know, I’ve got a ‘soft spot’ for the local talkers all across America. It takes a lot of work and effort to produce a top flight radio show.
Here’s to The TOP 50 Local Radio Shows… and all you guys trying to get there.
1. John and Ken, KFI 640 AM, Los Angeles, California.
2. Curtis and Kuby, WABC 770 AM, New York, New York.
3. Howie Carr, WRKO 680 AM, Boston, Massachusetts.
4. Steve Cochran, WGN 720 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
5. Bill Carroll, KFI 640 AM, Los Angeles, California.
8. Jeffrey Kuhner, WRKO 680 AM, Boston, Massachusetts.
9. Roe Conn, WGN 720 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
10. Chris Plante, WMAL 630 AM, Washington, D.C.
11. Michael Berry, KTRH 740 AM, Houston, Texas.
14. Lars Larson, KXL 101 FM, Portland, Oregon.
15. Jim Gearhart, WKXW 101.5 FM, Trenton, New Jersey.
16. Geraldo Rivera, WABC 770 AM, New York, New York.
17. Steve Dahl, WLS 890 AM, Chicago, Illinois.
21. Armstrong and Getty, KSTE 650 AM, Sacramento, California.
22. Ronn Owens, KGO 810 AM, San Francisco, California.
23. Chris Stigall, WPHT 1210 AM, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
24. Mark Reardon, KMOX 1120 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
25. Ron and Don, KIRO 97.3 FM, Seattle, Washington.
26. Mandy Connell, KHOW 630 AM, Denver, Colorado.
29. Mark Davis, KSKY 660 AM, Dallas, Texas.
30. John Carney, KTRS 550 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
33. Tom Bauerle, WBEN 930 AM, Buffalo, New York.
34. Jim Villanucci, KXNT 100.5 FM, Las Vegas, Nevada.
37. Brian Whitman, Ben Shapiro, Elisha Krauss, KRLA 870 AM, Los Angeles, California.
38. Tom Marr, WCBM 680 AM, Baltimore, Maryland.
39. McGraw Milhaven, KTRS 550 AM, St. Louis, Missouri.
40. John DePetro, WPRO 630 AM, Providence, Rhode Island.
43. Joyce Kaufman, WFTL 850 AM, Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
46. Mark Trivisano, WTAM 1100 AM Cleveland, Ohio.
47. Alan Stock, KDWN 720 AM, Las Vegas, Nevada.
48. Simon Conway, WHO 1040 AM, Des Moines, Iowa.
My Big Blog Roll And Other Fun Stuff!
we’ll talk soon